Posted in: News
How to Keep a Business CleanBuilding managers should take a range of steps to keep their buildings clean and green.
- Focus on floors. Floors get very dirty in poor weather. It’s important to scrub them thoroughly and coat them to protect against future dirt build up.
- Clean carpets. Carpets are often neglected in winter, which allows dirt to accumulate. They should be thoroughly cleaned at the start of the season.
- Install good quality mats. At least one square metre of matting should be placed inside the entrance to prevent debris from being brought into the building.
- Fix defects in the floor. Soil and other contaminants can become trapped in cracks and chips in the floor.
- Know cleaning products well. Some products are best applied at certain temperatures. It’s important to know product specifications well, so the right products are chosen for each job.
- Use natural products. Green cleaning products should be chosen over conventional chemicals whenever possible.