Product #: 0000
The Aluminium Mat Well Frame Metal Trim is designed to surround the perimeter of inlaid mats that are installed into a recess. This metal frame has been developed to hold the mats in place and also protect the surrounding sub floor from damage that is often caused when constantly struck by either foot or wheeled traffic. This damage may include chipping of tiles or terrazzo corners which makes the subfloor unattractive or even fraying of the edge of the carpet.
Please supply the tight internal dimensions of the recess by email
Manufactured from high quality anodised aluminium, this material is extruded at high temperature to give the frame an attractive clean and even finish. The simple easy to install design does not require the base to be re levelled with a substrate and can be fixed and installed directly to a smooth and level slab. Each of the corners is secured in place with a unique corner gusset system. This means that the frame remains secure when in place and all sides remain level preventing them from lifting and creating a potential trip hazard. This metal frame can be fixed in place by using construction adhesive or by screwing it into the subfloor.
With its high quality anodised finish, this mat well frame can be used internally or externally.
Usage Arcades, Banks, Schools, Shopping Centres, Very High Traffic Doorways Thickness . Shipping Estimate 5- 10 working days
- Delivery & Returns
Free, Express Delivery to your door for a limited time
Fast Delivery times
We offer a Same Day Turnaround on stock items (excluding custom made mats). This means that if the order is placed before 1.30pm the order will be despatched the same day!
Mat Shop delivers to all physical locations across Australia, due to the size and bulkiness of the items that we ship we are unable to deliver to your Post Office box.
Below is a list of locations throughout the country and the estimated transit times:
Victorian Metro Areas 1 business day
New South Wales Metro Areas 1 business day
Queensland Metro Areas 1 business day
Australia’s Capitol Territory 1 business day
South Australia Metro up to 2 business days
Tasmania up to 8 business days
Western Australia Metro up to 5 business days
Northern Territory up to 7 business days
Victorian Regional up to 2 business days
New South Wales Regional up to 3 business days
South Queensland Regional up to 3 business days
North Queensland Regional up to 6 business days
Western Australia Regional up to 10 business days
For your peace of mind, we offer a 365 Money Back Guarantee on purchases of stocked mats
1. Please contact the Mat Shop returns team by email [email protected] within 365 Days from the date of reciept. To make it as easy as possible for you please follow the directions of our returns staff and complete the relevent documentation to get the process underway and a refund is issued in the quickest possible time.
2. The customer is required to pay any freight charges incurred in the transaction.
3. The 365 Day period begins from the date of order.
4. When a refund request is approved the goods must be despatched to Mat Shop within 5 days of the request being granted.
5. The goods must not have been used and must be returned in the original packaging, with all accessories and in re-saleable condition.
6. Customers are required to return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost or Mat Shop Pty Ltd can provide a pick up of the goods with our prefered carriers at the customer’s expense. If the item was sold with Free Shipping, only the freight back to Mat Shop Pty Ltd will be charged.
7. After receipt and inspection of the return, Mat Shop Pty Ltd will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Mat Shop Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
8. Please choose carefully when ordering custom made items. As these items are customised to your specifications, they are not able to be resold and will not be able to be refunded.
Safe & Secure Online Shopping
At Mat Shop we guarantee that every transaction will be 100% safe and secure. We use Symantec SSL encryption protocol to secure all your transactions and details to protect our customers against unauthorised access.