Product #: 789231570
This Interlocking Rubber Tile system with holes is designed to be linked on all sides to meet your required width or length. The interlocking sides allow these rubber mats to connect together and will not come apart when in use. The surface is designed to drain liquids off the mat and the large holes though the mat allows liquids to drain freely. On the underside is a series of small lugs that elevate the mat slightly off the floor to prevent it from aquaplaning and allows these spills to drain away.
Made from natural rubber, these mats are a durable and cost effective solution for use in many environments. The mats are designed to withstand the effect of mild cleaning chemicals and are safe to use food preparation areas. Non Trip edges are an option and easily interlock onto the sides of the mat and allow light wheeled traffic to enter on and off the mat with minimal effort.
These mats are easy to clean with a mild detergent and rinsing with a low pressure hose, full instructions are listed in the cleaning instructions tab.
This rubber tile system is suitable in wet or dry areas. This may include kitchens, industrial workshops, engineering workshops and bars or many other applications.
Usage Commercial Kitchens, Factories, Food Preparation Areas, Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants Thickness . Shipping Estimate Ships within 5 working days
- Cleaning Instruction
These mats are easy to clean with a mild detergent and rinsing with a low pressure hose
- Delivery & Returns
Free, Express Delivery to your door for a limited time
Fast Delivery times
We offer a Same Day Turnaround on stock items (excluding custom made mats). This means that if the order is placed before 1.30pm the order will be despatched the same day!
Mat Shop delivers to all physical locations across Australia, due to the size and bulkiness of the items that we ship we are unable to deliver to your Post Office box.
Below is a list of locations throughout the country and the estimated transit times:
Victorian Metro Areas 1 business day
New South Wales Metro Areas 1 business day
Queensland Metro Areas 1 business day
Australia’s Capitol Territory 1 business day
South Australia Metro up to 2 business days
Tasmania up to 8 business days
Western Australia Metro up to 5 business days
Northern Territory up to 7 business days
Victorian Regional up to 2 business days
New South Wales Regional up to 3 business days
South Queensland Regional up to 3 business days
North Queensland Regional up to 6 business days
Western Australia Regional up to 10 business days
For your peace of mind, we offer a 365 Money Back Guarantee on purchases of stocked mats
1. Please contact the Mat Shop returns team by email [email protected] within 365 Days from the date of reciept. To make it as easy as possible for you please follow the directions of our returns staff and complete the relevent documentation to get the process underway and a refund is issued in the quickest possible time.
2. The customer is required to pay any freight charges incurred in the transaction.
3. The 365 Day period begins from the date of order.
4. When a refund request is approved the goods must be despatched to Mat Shop within 5 days of the request being granted.
5. The goods must not have been used and must be returned in the original packaging, with all accessories and in re-saleable condition.
6. Customers are required to return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost or Mat Shop Pty Ltd can provide a pick up of the goods with our prefered carriers at the customer’s expense. If the item was sold with Free Shipping, only the freight back to Mat Shop Pty Ltd will be charged.
7. After receipt and inspection of the return, Mat Shop Pty Ltd will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Mat Shop Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
8. Please choose carefully when ordering custom made items. As these items are customised to your specifications, they are not able to be resold and will not be able to be refunded.
Safe & Secure Online Shopping
At Mat Shop we guarantee that every transaction will be 100% safe and secure. We use Symantec SSL encryption protocol to secure all your transactions and details to protect our customers against unauthorised access.