Product #: 123456789
Made in USA the Medium pile heavy duty chair mats are designed to be used on carpet with no underlay with a total thickness of 12mm or less. The surface is a smooth transparent finish is ultra-clear as the material is extruded twice removing any impurities and imperfections. On the underside of the mat is a series of grippers designed to hold the mat in place on carpet and prevent movement while in use. These grippers are a special design to prevent piercing through carpets to eliminate damage to your existing floorcovering.
These chairmats are made from pure PVC that is twice extruded to remove any impurities making the mat more durable. The material is free from plasticisers that contain harmful elements making the mat safe to use in rooms. By not using these plasticisers the mat has a far less odour.
Being a smooth surface makes the chair mats easy to maintain, for detailed instructions please visit the cleaning instructions tab.
This option is suitable for use on carpet without underlay up to 12mm.
The Underlay that we refer to is a foam layer under domestic carpet to give it a nice soft feel. When carpet has underlay it gives an extra layer of softness and when you sit on your chair on top of a chairmat there is more chance for the chair mat to crack as the wheels depress into the soft surface, hence the chairmat needs to be thicker to prevent the cracking.
We do not recommend this for use in a home. If you are using this mat in your home, you will most certainly have underlay under your carpet and require the thicker mat which is designed for Carpet and underlay.
You can also check the depth of your carpet and underlay using the instructions from our video - https://www.matshop.com.au/how-to-choose-the-correct-chair-mat
If your carpet is >12mm you require the Heavy Duty Chairmat for carpet with underlay
In a commercial office with carpet tiles and no underlay <12mm can opt for the Heavy Duty Chairmat for Carpet without underlay
Usage Banks, Carpet Without Underlay up to 12mm, Commercial Buildings, Incontinence Areas, Schools, Under Chairs on Carpet Floors Thickness 6.7mm including grippers Backing Pattern Grippers Despatch Time Ships within 24 hours.
- Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery To Your Door calculated at checkout
Fast Delivery times
We offer a Same Day Turnaround on stock items (excluding custom made mats). This means that if the order is placed before 1.30pm the order will be despatched the same day!
Mat Shop delivers to all physical locations across Australia, due to the size and bulkiness of the items that we ship we are unable to deliver to your Post Office box.
Below is a list of locations throughout the country and the estimated transit times:
Victorian Metro Areas 1 business day
New South Wales Metro Areas 1 business day
Queensland Metro Areas 1 business day
Australia’s Capitol Territory 1 business day
South Australia Metro up to 2 business days
Tasmania up to 8 business days
Western Australia Metro up to 5 business days
Northern Territory up to 7 business days
Victorian Regional up to 2 business days
New South Wales Regional up to 3 business days
South Queensland Regional up to 3 business days
North Queensland Regional up to 6 business days
Western Australia Regional up to 10 business days
For your peace of mind, we offer a 365 Money Back Guarantee on purchases of stocked mats
1. Please contact the Mat Shop returns team by email [email protected] within 365 Days from the date of reciept. To make it as easy as possible for you please follow the directions of our returns staff and complete the relevent documentation to get the process underway and a refund is issued in the quickest possible time.
2. The customer is required to pay any freight charges incurred in the transaction.
3. The 365 Day period begins from the date of order.
4. When a refund request is approved the goods must be despatched to Mat Shop within 5 days of the request being granted.
5. The goods must not have been used and must be returned in the original packaging, with all accessories and in re-saleable condition.
6. Customers are required to return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost or Mat Shop Pty Ltd can provide a pick up of the goods with our prefered carriers at the customer’s expense. If the item was sold with Free Shipping, only the freight back to Mat Shop Pty Ltd will be charged.
7. After receipt and inspection of the return, Mat Shop Pty Ltd will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Mat Shop Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
8. Please choose carefully when ordering custom made items. As these items are customised to your specifications, they are not able to be resold and will not be able to be refunded.
12 year written warranty when used on carpet without underlay 12mm and under total depth. These are not recommended for use within a domestic setting.
Full terms and conditions can can be emailed on request.
For information on how to check your carpet view our video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OweOVVz39n8
Safe & Secure Online Shopping
At Mat Shop we guarantee that every transaction will be 100% safe and secure. We use Symantec SSL encryption protocol to secure all your transactions and details to protect our customers against unauthorised access.