Product #: 14578
The most Absorbent Entrance Mat, designed for Very High Traffic Demanding Entrances. The Absorbent reinforced rubber backed mat is an easy to clean open square pattern design. The small square pattern on the surface is reinforced to prevent the pile from crushing. This means that the mat remains fully functional and retains its appearance for the life of the mat.
The highly absorbent polypropylene surface is bonded a nitrile rubber backing. The surface material is solution dyed to prevent fading over time and will absorb up to 6.8 litres of water per metre square. This surface is permanently bonded to a nitrile rubber backing that also forms a rubber dam edge around the mat which contains moisture in the mat preventing it from spilling off onto the floor. Anti Static properties help to attract and remove dirt from footwear.
The open square pattern off the Absorbent reinforced rubber backed mat makes it easy to clean, however it is still essential to regularly clean the mat to ensure that you get the maximum life out of the mat, complete details on how to clean this properly are available in the cleaning instructions tab.
This mat is ideal for use in high traffic areas.
Whilst every care is taken to note correct sizing, sizing listed is nominal. Please check with us if exact sizing is required.
Usage Banks, Bars, Colleges, Commercial Buildings, Heavy Traffic Doorways, Hotels, Medium Traffic Doorways, Motels, Resorts, Restaurants, Schools, Service Stations, Small Shops Thickness 8mm Backing Pattern Non Slip Despatch Time Ships within 24 hours.
- Cleaning Instruction
Simply vacuum and can be hosed clean. Make sure the mat is dry before placing it back into service.
- Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery To Your Door calculated at checkout
Fast Delivery times
We offer a Same Day Turnaround on stock items (excluding custom made mats). This means that if the order is placed before 1.30pm the order will be despatched the same day!
Mat Shop delivers to all physical locations across Australia, due to the size and bulkiness of the items that we ship we are unable to deliver to your Post Office box.
Below is a list of locations throughout the country and the estimated transit times:
Victorian Metro Areas 1 business day
New South Wales Metro Areas 1 business day
Queensland Metro Areas 1 business day
Australia’s Capitol Territory 1 business day
South Australia Metro up to 2 business days
Tasmania up to 8 business days
Western Australia Metro up to 5 business days
Northern Territory up to 7 business days
Victorian Regional up to 2 business days
New South Wales Regional up to 3 business days
South Queensland Regional up to 3 business days
North Queensland Regional up to 6 business days
Western Australia Regional up to 10 business days
For your peace of mind, we offer a 365 Money Back Guarantee on purchases of stocked mats
1. Please contact the Mat Shop returns team by email [email protected] within 365 Days from the date of reciept. To make it as easy as possible for you please follow the directions of our returns staff and complete the relevent documentation to get the process underway and a refund is issued in the quickest possible time.
2. The customer is required to pay any freight charges incurred in the transaction.
3. The 365 Day period begins from the date of order.
4. When a refund request is approved the goods must be despatched to Mat Shop within 5 days of the request being granted.
5. The goods must not have been used and must be returned in the original packaging, with all accessories and in re-saleable condition.
6. Customers are required to return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost or Mat Shop Pty Ltd can provide a pick up of the goods with our prefered carriers at the customer’s expense. If the item was sold with Free Shipping, only the freight back to Mat Shop Pty Ltd will be charged.
7. After receipt and inspection of the return, Mat Shop Pty Ltd will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Mat Shop Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
8. Please choose carefully when ordering custom made items. As these items are customised to your specifications, they are not able to be resold and will not be able to be refunded.
Safe & Secure Online Shopping
At Mat Shop we guarantee that every transaction will be 100% safe and secure. We use Symantec SSL encryption protocol to secure all your transactions and details to protect our customers against unauthorised access.