Product #: 19126723
The ultra absorbent hard wearing printed bar mats with non slip and lay flat rubber backing are designed to absorb large amounts of liquid and remain looking crisp, sharp and clean for the mats entire life, while protecting your surface and saving you time mopping up spills.
Made entirely in Australia, the bar runner consists of two parts - the hard wearing non-pill fabric surface and the non-slip rubber backing permanently bonded together to form a high quality and functional bar mat. The non-pill highly absorbent fabric surface was developed and tested to stand up to constant usage and will not pill, shrink or lose its image like other bar mats. This material is plush and sits in a way that makes your brand or message pop out more than a standard bar mat and in turn absorbs more liquids than other options. This unique fabric is permanently bonded to a flexible rubber backing that will not stain the counter, sits flats, is odourless, will not leak and does not ripple for its entire life unlike cheaper products. This proven an unique process to Mat Shop means that the bar mat absorbent surface will not separate from the rubber backing (delamination) ensuring the mat looks great and remains in pristine condition,rightly representing your brand or message for the mats entire life.
Standard size - 880 x 240mm or custom sizes are available to order - contact us for quote.
The Easy process for ordering
1. Place order online
2. Upload your logo or image - we will create a proof for your approval prior to production. ( You can also email us if you want additional text - [email protected])
3. We manufacture and ship your order
Usage Bars, Beverage Dispensary areas, Hotels, Motels, Resorts, Restaurants Thickness 1mm Despatch Time Handmade Bespoke item approx 6 weeks
- Delivery & Returns
Free, Express Delivery to your door for a limited time
Fast Delivery times
We offer a Same Day Turnaround on stock items (excluding custom made mats). This means that if the order is placed before 1.30pm the order will be despatched the same day!
Mat Shop delivers to all physical locations across Australia, due to the size and bulkiness of the items that we ship we are unable to deliver to your Post Office box.
Below is a list of locations throughout the country and the estimated transit times:
Victorian Metro Areas 1 business day
New South Wales Metro Areas 1 business day
Queensland Metro Areas 1 business day
Australia’s Capitol Territory 1 business day
South Australia Metro up to 2 business days
Tasmania up to 8 business days
Western Australia Metro up to 5 business days
Northern Territory up to 7 business days
Victorian Regional up to 2 business days
New South Wales Regional up to 3 business days
South Queensland Regional up to 3 business days
North Queensland Regional up to 6 business days
Western Australia Regional up to 10 business days
For your peace of mind, we offer a 365 Money Back Guarantee on purchases of stocked mats
1. Please contact the Mat Shop returns team by email [email protected] within 365 Days from the date of reciept. To make it as easy as possible for you please follow the directions of our returns staff and complete the relevent documentation to get the process underway and a refund is issued in the quickest possible time.
2. The customer is required to pay any freight charges incurred in the transaction.
3. The 365 Day period begins from the date of order.
4. When a refund request is approved the goods must be despatched to Mat Shop within 5 days of the request being granted.
5. The goods must not have been used and must be returned in the original packaging, with all accessories and in re-saleable condition.
6. Customers are required to return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost or Mat Shop Pty Ltd can provide a pick up of the goods with our prefered carriers at the customer’s expense. If the item was sold with Free Shipping, only the freight back to Mat Shop Pty Ltd will be charged.
7. After receipt and inspection of the return, Mat Shop Pty Ltd will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Mat Shop Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
8. Please choose carefully when ordering custom made items. As these items are customised to your specifications, they are not able to be resold and will not be able to be refunded.
Safe & Secure Online Shopping
At Mat Shop we guarantee that every transaction will be 100% safe and secure. We use Symantec SSL encryption protocol to secure all your transactions and details to protect our customers against unauthorised access.