Product #: 78977777
The PVC loop pile indoor or outdoor custom printed drainable logo mat or is also known as a spaghetti type mat is a durable loop mat that can be used as an entrance at internally or externally or as an anti-slip mat that is placed in wet areas. This mat has been designed to offer a very high level of scraping to remove dirt, debris and even mud from the shoes and ten hide this waste off the surface off the mat so that it remains looking clean and attractive while in service. When used as a nonslip mat, the PVC loop pile printed mat offers a high level of traction due to its unique design, any moisture that is subjected to the mat quickly drains and flows out underneath the mat. The logo imprint in the mat is done through an inlaid method, giving the logo a very sharp and crisp edge. With this in mind this mat is more suited to simpler logos and will only wok with solid colours.
Manufactured from a durable commercial grade PVC, this allow the mat to perform very well in high traffic and demanding applications. The plastic material is treated with an ultra violet resistant material that allows the mat to be used externally in areas subjected to sunlight during parts of the day. Being made from a solid product, this does not absorb water however will scrape it from the shoes, this means that the mat remains clean and stands up well against staining and is very easy clean and maintain.
As this mat is designed to scrape heavy soiling from shoes it is important that it is maintained correctly to ensure a long life and that the mat remans looking attractive for its entire life in service. This mat can be easily cleaned with a high pressure hose and water or by removing from service and shaking it clean. For full instructions, please visit the cleaning instructions tab.
- Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery To Your Door calculated at checkout
Fast Delivery times
We offer a Same Day Turnaround on stock items (excluding custom made mats). This means that if the order is placed before 1.30pm the order will be despatched the same day!
Mat Shop delivers to all physical locations across Australia, due to the size and bulkiness of the items that we ship we are unable to deliver to your Post Office box.
Below is a list of locations throughout the country and the estimated transit times:
Victorian Metro Areas 1 business day
New South Wales Metro Areas 1 business day
Queensland Metro Areas 1 business day
Australia’s Capitol Territory 1 business day
South Australia Metro up to 2 business days
Tasmania up to 8 business days
Western Australia Metro up to 5 business days
Northern Territory up to 7 business days
Victorian Regional up to 2 business days
New South Wales Regional up to 3 business days
South Queensland Regional up to 3 business days
North Queensland Regional up to 6 business days
Western Australia Regional up to 10 business days
For your peace of mind, we offer a 365 Money Back Guarantee on purchases of stocked mats
1. Please contact the Mat Shop returns team by email [email protected] within 365 Days from the date of reciept. To make it as easy as possible for you please follow the directions of our returns staff and complete the relevent documentation to get the process underway and a refund is issued in the quickest possible time.
2. The customer is required to pay any freight charges incurred in the transaction.
3. The 365 Day period begins from the date of order.
4. When a refund request is approved the goods must be despatched to Mat Shop within 5 days of the request being granted.
5. The goods must not have been used and must be returned in the original packaging, with all accessories and in re-saleable condition.
6. Customers are required to return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost or Mat Shop Pty Ltd can provide a pick up of the goods with our prefered carriers at the customer’s expense. If the item was sold with Free Shipping, only the freight back to Mat Shop Pty Ltd will be charged.
7. After receipt and inspection of the return, Mat Shop Pty Ltd will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Mat Shop Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
8. Please choose carefully when ordering custom made items. As these items are customised to your specifications, they are not able to be resold and will not be able to be refunded.
Safe & Secure Online Shopping
At Mat Shop we guarantee that every transaction will be 100% safe and secure. We use Symantec SSL encryption protocol to secure all your transactions and details to protect our customers against unauthorised access.