Product #: 17400458
The Aluminium Architectural Entrance Mat for High Traffic Entrances is designed to complement the entrance way to any type of building. The Aluminium scraper bars run perpendicular to the traffic providing maximum scraping and dirt and debris removal. The Carpet infill is ultra-absorbent and has been designed to withstand heavy foot traffic while providing the highest level of dirt removal and water absorption possible. The backing pattern allows for the mat to stay in place in the recess and because of its unique construction it will not clatter like traditional aluminium mats do. Made from marine grade aluminium, this is designed to be used in both internal or external applications. The aluminium cross bars are extruded with a gripper pattern to increase traction and provide traction at the door way. The Hardwearing carpet infill is a Nylon and poly monofilament. This provides the highest water absorption of any other material available and the poly monofilament is a coarse and sturdy fabric that brushes the feet clean as they naturally pass over the mat. As this mat is designed primarily to remove dirt and debris from shoes regular cleaning and maintenance is essential to prolong the life of the mat and allow for it to look great and perform like new. For detailed instruction please contact our service team. This mat is ideal for use at high traffic entrances and can be places indoors or outdoors undercover. We recommend that this architectural mat is installed into a level recess however can be adapted to sit on the existing floor surface.
Aluminium strips will running along the longest measurement from left to right - Landscape orientation.
Aluminium strips running along the shortest measurement - Portrait Orientation
Please call us if you require assistance determining the orientation
Usage Banks, Colleges, Commercial Buildings, Heavy Traffic Doorways, Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants Thickness 14mm Shipping Estimate Ships within 5 working days
- Cleaning Instruction
As this mat is designed primarily to remove dirt and debris from shoes regular cleaning and maintenance is essential to prolong the life of the mat and allow for it to look great and perform like new. For detailed instruction please contact our service team.
- Delivery & Returns
Free, Express Delivery to your door for a limited time
Fast Delivery times
We offer a Same Day Turnaround on stock items (excluding custom made mats). This means that if the order is placed before 1.30pm the order will be despatched the same day!
Mat Shop delivers to all physical locations across Australia, due to the size and bulkiness of the items that we ship we are unable to deliver to your Post Office box.
Below is a list of locations throughout the country and the estimated transit times:
Victorian Metro Areas 1 business day
New South Wales Metro Areas 1 business day
Queensland Metro Areas 1 business day
Australia’s Capitol Territory 1 business day
South Australia Metro up to 2 business days
Tasmania up to 8 business days
Western Australia Metro up to 5 business days
Northern Territory up to 7 business days
Victorian Regional up to 2 business days
New South Wales Regional up to 3 business days
South Queensland Regional up to 3 business days
North Queensland Regional up to 6 business days
Western Australia Regional up to 10 business days
For your peace of mind, we offer a 365 Money Back Guarantee on purchases of stocked mats
1. Please contact the Mat Shop returns team by email [email protected] within 365 Days from the date of reciept. To make it as easy as possible for you please follow the directions of our returns staff and complete the relevent documentation to get the process underway and a refund is issued in the quickest possible time.
2. The customer is required to pay any freight charges incurred in the transaction.
3. The 365 Day period begins from the date of order.
4. When a refund request is approved the goods must be despatched to Mat Shop within 5 days of the request being granted.
5. The goods must not have been used and must be returned in the original packaging, with all accessories and in re-saleable condition.
6. Customers are required to return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost or Mat Shop Pty Ltd can provide a pick up of the goods with our prefered carriers at the customer’s expense. If the item was sold with Free Shipping, only the freight back to Mat Shop Pty Ltd will be charged.
7. After receipt and inspection of the return, Mat Shop Pty Ltd will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Mat Shop Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
8. Please choose carefully when ordering custom made items. As these items are customised to your specifications, they are not able to be resold and will not be able to be refunded.
Safe & Secure Online Shopping
At Matshop we guarantee that every transaction will be 100% safe and secure. We use Symantec SSL encryption protocol to secure all your transactions and details to protect our customers against unauthorised access.