Product #: 789231545
The Tacky Mat with 30 sticky sheets is designed to grab dirt from feet and wheels as they pass over the mat. The 30 layers are easy to remove when the top layer loses its effectiveness and the unique adhesive will not transfer onto other surfaces. The back of the mat is finished with an adhesive finish to prevent the mat from moving securing this in place. Made from an effective adhesive surface, the top surface is completely covered with a sticky film to catch loose particles such as dust, powder dirt and other foreign particles that should not enter an area; this holds these particles in place to prevent them from being tracked into the clean area. The blue surface highlights light dust that is often overlooked and when the surface reaches its capacity it is very easy to remove. To clean this tacky clean room mats simply remove the top sheet and dispose, there are 30 sheets to one pad and each sheet is clearly marked. This mat is ideal for use at entries to clean rooms, and at entries to prevent dust transfer on shoes or wheels.
Usage Food Preparation Areas, Industrial workshops Thickness . Despatch Time Ships within 24 hours.
- Cleaning Instruction
- Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery To Your Door calculated at checkout
Fast Delivery times
We offer a Same Day Turnaround on stock items (excluding custom made mats). This means that if the order is placed before 1.30pm the order will be despatched the same day!
Mat Shop delivers to all physical locations across Australia, due to the size and bulkiness of the items that we ship we are unable to deliver to your Post Office box.
Below is a list of locations throughout the country and the estimated transit times:
Victorian Metro Areas 1 business day
New South Wales Metro Areas 1 business day
Queensland Metro Areas 1 business day
Australia’s Capitol Territory 1 business day
South Australia Metro up to 2 business days
Tasmania up to 8 business days
Western Australia Metro up to 5 business days
Northern Territory up to 7 business days
Victorian Regional up to 2 business days
New South Wales Regional up to 3 business days
South Queensland Regional up to 3 business days
North Queensland Regional up to 6 business days
Western Australia Regional up to 10 business days
For your peace of mind, we offer a 365 Money Back Guarantee on purchases of stocked mats
1. Please contact the Mat Shop returns team by email [email protected] within 365 Days from the date of reciept. To make it as easy as possible for you please follow the directions of our returns staff and complete the relevent documentation to get the process underway and a refund is issued in the quickest possible time.
2. The customer is required to pay any freight charges incurred in the transaction.
3. The 365 Day period begins from the date of order.
4. When a refund request is approved the goods must be despatched to Mat Shop within 5 days of the request being granted.
5. The goods must not have been used and must be returned in the original packaging, with all accessories and in re-saleable condition.
6. Customers are required to return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost or Mat Shop Pty Ltd can provide a pick up of the goods with our prefered carriers at the customer’s expense. If the item was sold with Free Shipping, only the freight back to Mat Shop Pty Ltd will be charged.
7. After receipt and inspection of the return, Mat Shop Pty Ltd will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Mat Shop Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
8. Please choose carefully when ordering custom made items. As these items are customised to your specifications, they are not able to be resold and will not be able to be refunded.
Safe & Secure Online Shopping
At Mat Shop we guarantee that every transaction will be 100% safe and secure. We use Symantec SSL encryption protocol to secure all your transactions and details to protect our customers against unauthorised access.