Product #: 174009993
The PVC Safety Mat Runner is an anti slip mat designed to be used in both wet or dry environments. Due to its unique design this mat provides a high level of traction and adheres well to a variety of floor surfaces including concrete, timber and a selection of tiles. This simple zigzag pattern works to grip from all directions, and selected sections sit slightly suspended above the floor surface to prevent water or other liquid from building up which may cause the mat to aquaplane. Because of its design any moisture that falls onto the mat almost immediately drains which helps to keep the surface dry and then flows out and away under the mat. Other uses for this heavy duty runner include installing the mat as a scraper entrance mat, the ridge surface works very well to remove heavy debris and mud from the shoes and because of its open construction this falls through the mat keeping the surface clean to prevent the following visitor from bringing this into your building. When loose laid onto a floor this safety mat can be finished with a safety ramp to reduce the risk of a trip hazard and accommodate wheeled traffic.
Manufactured using a flexible PVC material this product is able to withstand common chemicals and grease. The material is fused together during the manufacturing process to form its functional pattern meaning that this safety mat runner is a long lasting option in demanding environments. Being a flexible compound allows the mat to be rolled up quickly and efficiently. Trimming this anti slip mat is easy and can be done using an industrial knife following a strait edge allowing the mat to be cut to any size or shape.
This mat is suitable for use in medium to high traffic applications, this may include kitchens and bars, on ramps or walkways to prevent the chance of a slip or as an Entrance mat to a building to scrape off heavy dirt and mud. In some instances we recommend that this mat is fixed down to the floor to prevent movement.
Usage Bars, Factories, Outdoor Areas Thickness . Despatch Time Made to order ships within 5 days
- Cleaning Instruction
As this mat has an open construction it is important to keep the PVC runner clean to extend the life expectancy of the anti slip mat and that it remains hygienic. Cleaning can be done using a high pressure hose and a stiff broom and mild detergent.
- Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery To Your Door calculated at checkout
Fast Delivery times
We offer a Same Day Turnaround on stock items (excluding custom made mats). This means that if the order is placed before 1.30pm the order will be despatched the same day!
Mat Shop delivers to all physical locations across Australia, due to the size and bulkiness of the items that we ship we are unable to deliver to your Post Office box.
Below is a list of locations throughout the country and the estimated transit times:
Victorian Metro Areas 1 business day
New South Wales Metro Areas 1 business day
Queensland Metro Areas 1 business day
Australia’s Capitol Territory 1 business day
South Australia Metro up to 2 business days
Tasmania up to 8 business days
Western Australia Metro up to 5 business days
Northern Territory up to 7 business days
Victorian Regional up to 2 business days
New South Wales Regional up to 3 business days
South Queensland Regional up to 3 business days
North Queensland Regional up to 6 business days
Western Australia Regional up to 10 business days
For your peace of mind, we offer a 365 Money Back Guarantee on purchases of stocked mats
1. Please contact the Mat Shop returns team by email [email protected] within 365 Days from the date of reciept. To make it as easy as possible for you please follow the directions of our returns staff and complete the relevent documentation to get the process underway and a refund is issued in the quickest possible time.
2. The customer is required to pay any freight charges incurred in the transaction.
3. The 365 Day period begins from the date of order.
4. When a refund request is approved the goods must be despatched to Mat Shop within 5 days of the request being granted.
5. The goods must not have been used and must be returned in the original packaging, with all accessories and in re-saleable condition.
6. Customers are required to return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost or Mat Shop Pty Ltd can provide a pick up of the goods with our prefered carriers at the customer’s expense. If the item was sold with Free Shipping, only the freight back to Mat Shop Pty Ltd will be charged.
7. After receipt and inspection of the return, Mat Shop Pty Ltd will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Mat Shop Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
8. Please choose carefully when ordering custom made items. As these items are customised to your specifications, they are not able to be resold and will not be able to be refunded.
Safe & Secure Online Shopping
At Mat Shop we guarantee that every transaction will be 100% safe and secure. We use Symantec SSL encryption protocol to secure all your transactions and details to protect our customers against unauthorised access.