Product #: 789231563
The Printed Coir Logo Mat is a coarse scraping mat that is designed for use in commercial entrances. To create a long lasting and ultra-crisp logo, this is printed using a permanent method where the logo penetrates down into the fibres to ensure quality and longevity. The logo can be printed in a variety of colours and on a Natural, Black or Grey coloured mat
Made from 100% Natural Coir Fibres bonded into a PVC backing this Entrance Mat provides a natural look and is often used to compliment heritage buildings. The Cut Pile Natural Fibres are designed to work as a hardwearing scraper mat to remove heavy soiling, mud or debris that is brought in on shoes catching in and containing it in the mat to prevent this from being walked into the building. The combination of a Cut Pile Fibre bonded to the PVC backing means that the mat can be cut to any size or shape without the fibres fraying. Natural shedding of Fibres is normal.
As this mat is designed to scrape feet from heavy soiling, regular dirt extraction is important to ensure maximum life of the mat. This can be done by a regular vacuum, or if the mat is small enough it can be lifted and shaken out. Full instructions are available in the cleaning instructions tab.
This mat is designed for medium traffic indoor or covered outdoor entrances.
Usage Banks, Hotels, Light Traffic Doorways, Medium Traffic Doorways, Resorts, Restaurants, Schools, Shopping Centres Material coconut fiber Shipping Estimate Handmade Bespoke item approx 6 weeks
- Cleaning Instruction
Regular vacuuming and If the mat is small enough it can be lifted and shaken out.
- Delivery & Returns
Free, Express Delivery to your door for a limited time
Fast Delivery times
We offer a Same Day Turnaround on stock items (excluding custom made mats). This means that if the order is placed before 1.30pm the order will be despatched the same day!
Mat Shop delivers to all physical locations across Australia, due to the size and bulkiness of the items that we ship we are unable to deliver to your Post Office box.
Below is a list of locations throughout the country and the estimated transit times:
Victorian Metro Areas 1 business day
New South Wales Metro Areas 1 business day
Queensland Metro Areas 1 business day
Australia’s Capitol Territory 1 business day
South Australia Metro up to 2 business days
Tasmania up to 8 business days
Western Australia Metro up to 5 business days
Northern Territory up to 7 business days
Victorian Regional up to 2 business days
New South Wales Regional up to 3 business days
South Queensland Regional up to 3 business days
North Queensland Regional up to 6 business days
Western Australia Regional up to 10 business days
For your peace of mind, we offer a 365 Money Back Guarantee on purchases of stocked mats
1. Please contact the Mat Shop returns team by email [email protected] within 365 Days from the date of reciept. To make it as easy as possible for you please follow the directions of our returns staff and complete the relevent documentation to get the process underway and a refund is issued in the quickest possible time.
2. The customer is required to pay any freight charges incurred in the transaction.
3. The 365 Day period begins from the date of order.
4. When a refund request is approved the goods must be despatched to Mat Shop within 5 days of the request being granted.
5. The goods must not have been used and must be returned in the original packaging, with all accessories and in re-saleable condition.
6. Customers are required to return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost or Mat Shop Pty Ltd can provide a pick up of the goods with our prefered carriers at the customer’s expense. If the item was sold with Free Shipping, only the freight back to Mat Shop Pty Ltd will be charged.
7. After receipt and inspection of the return, Mat Shop Pty Ltd will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Mat Shop Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
8. Please choose carefully when ordering custom made items. As these items are customised to your specifications, they are not able to be resold and will not be able to be refunded.
Safe & Secure Online Shopping
At Mat Shop we guarantee that every transaction will be 100% safe and secure. We use Symantec SSL encryption protocol to secure all your transactions and details to protect our customers against unauthorised access.