Product #: 789231617
The Low Pile Hardwearing Polypropylene Artificial Grass has a short grass pile surface (10mm thick) that gives it a natural and neat appearance of a low mown grass surface. This synthetic lawn is manufactured on a roll 1830mm wide or can be easily cut to length making it quick and easy to install. There are many uses for this simple lawn solution, it is ideal as a permanent flooring solution and this can be direct stuck to a sub floor with an adhesive, as a temporary floor covering for use at events or promotions to make the area look clean and attractive and even to provide a cover over uneven ground or a floor protector during constructions or refurbishments.
Made from hardwearing Polypropylene, the 10mm thick cut pile grass finish of this is a loop pile so it will not fray or zipper, this means that the rolls of this artificial lawn can be cut to length and shape easily. The flexible backing and construction of this grass allows it to easily conform to the floor underneath. It can be pinned down where required and when used as a temporary floor covering. Being a UV stabilised product the low pile artificial grass is suitable for use outside. approx 10mm thick
Cleaning of this product is very easy; we recommend a regular vacuum when the fake grass is used indoors. Any small marks or spots can be removed by a mild detergent and water; full cleaning instructions are available in the cleaning instructions tab.
This product is suitable for medium traffic environments, it is ideal for use at events or celebrations as a temporary floor covering to dress up the existing floor, it can be placed over muddy or dirt floors to prevent dirt being tracked on shoes or even on displays to give a natural and life like appearance.
Usage Colleges, Hotels, Motels, Outdoor Areas, Resorts, Schools, Temporary Promotions Thickness . Shipping Estimate Made to order ships within 5 days
- Cleaning Instruction
Cleaning of this product is very easy; we recommend a regular vacuum when the fake grass is used indoors. Any small marks or spots can be removed by a mild detergent and water
- Delivery & Returns
Free, Express Delivery to your door for a limited time
Fast Delivery times
We offer a Same Day Turnaround on stock items (excluding custom made mats). This means that if the order is placed before 1.30pm the order will be despatched the same day!
Mat Shop delivers to all physical locations across Australia, due to the size and bulkiness of the items that we ship we are unable to deliver to your Post Office box.
Below is a list of locations throughout the country and the estimated transit times:
Victorian Metro Areas 1 business day
New South Wales Metro Areas 1 business day
Queensland Metro Areas 1 business day
Australia’s Capitol Territory 1 business day
South Australia Metro up to 2 business days
Tasmania up to 8 business days
Western Australia Metro up to 5 business days
Northern Territory up to 7 business days
Victorian Regional up to 2 business days
New South Wales Regional up to 3 business days
South Queensland Regional up to 3 business days
North Queensland Regional up to 6 business days
Western Australia Regional up to 10 business days
For your peace of mind, we offer a 365 Money Back Guarantee on purchases of stocked mats
1. Please contact the Mat Shop returns team by email [email protected] within 365 Days from the date of reciept. To make it as easy as possible for you please follow the directions of our returns staff and complete the relevent documentation to get the process underway and a refund is issued in the quickest possible time.
2. The customer is required to pay any freight charges incurred in the transaction.
3. The 365 Day period begins from the date of order.
4. When a refund request is approved the goods must be despatched to Mat Shop within 5 days of the request being granted.
5. The goods must not have been used and must be returned in the original packaging, with all accessories and in re-saleable condition.
6. Customers are required to return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost or Mat Shop Pty Ltd can provide a pick up of the goods with our prefered carriers at the customer’s expense. If the item was sold with Free Shipping, only the freight back to Mat Shop Pty Ltd will be charged.
7. After receipt and inspection of the return, Mat Shop Pty Ltd will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Mat Shop Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
8. Please choose carefully when ordering custom made items. As these items are customised to your specifications, they are not able to be resold and will not be able to be refunded.
Safe & Secure Online Shopping
At Matshop we guarantee that every transaction will be 100% safe and secure. We use Symantec SSL encryption protocol to secure all your transactions and details to protect our customers against unauthorised access.