Product #: 17400545
The Economical outdoor rubber scraper mat is a versatile and budget mat designed to remove dirt and mud from the feet of pedestrians. The open rubber honeycomb design allows particles to fall through this door mat away from the surface which helps to prevent this debris from being tracked into the building by the next set of shoes. Because of its unique honeycomb design, the small ridge around the honeycomb surface works as a scraper bar to remove these particles and heavy soil from the shoe sole. The underside pattern is smooth which means that the mat remains in place on a variety of floor surfaces. On all sides of this rubber mat are safety ramps that keep the mat flat and in place at the door way and reduce the risk of a trip hazard and to accommodate light wheeled traffic.
Made from natural rubber, these mats are suitable for outdoor applications, the moulded design is durable and very easy to clean and maintain and are a long lasting entrance door mat solution. The flexible rubber material is designed to conform to slight imperfections in the sub floor and is light weight so that relocating the mat an effortless task.
Maintaining these mats is simple; a regular wash down with water will remove the heavy soil or mud. These mats can be pressure washed or even scrubbed with a stiff broom and a detergent. By keeping the mats clean, this ensures a long life and that they remain looking great for their entire life.
These mats are suitable for light usage, this includes individual motel rooms or resort rooms, cabins or caravans small stores and can be used underfoot to provide insulation against cold hard floors.
Usage Motels, Resorts, Small Shops, Takeaway Shops Despatch Time Ships within 24 hours.
- Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery To Your Door calculated at checkout
Fast Delivery times
We offer a Same Day Turnaround on stock items (excluding custom made mats). This means that if the order is placed before 1.30pm the order will be despatched the same day!
Mat Shop delivers to all physical locations across Australia, due to the size and bulkiness of the items that we ship we are unable to deliver to your Post Office box.
Below is a list of locations throughout the country and the estimated transit times:
Victorian Metro Areas 1 business day
New South Wales Metro Areas 1 business day
Queensland Metro Areas 1 business day
Australia’s Capitol Territory 1 business day
South Australia Metro up to 2 business days
Tasmania up to 8 business days
Western Australia Metro up to 5 business days
Northern Territory up to 7 business days
Victorian Regional up to 2 business days
New South Wales Regional up to 3 business days
South Queensland Regional up to 3 business days
North Queensland Regional up to 6 business days
Western Australia Regional up to 10 business days
For your peace of mind, we offer a 365 Money Back Guarantee on purchases of stocked mats
1. Please contact the Mat Shop returns team by email [email protected] within 365 Days from the date of reciept. To make it as easy as possible for you please follow the directions of our returns staff and complete the relevent documentation to get the process underway and a refund is issued in the quickest possible time.
2. The customer is required to pay any freight charges incurred in the transaction.
3. The 365 Day period begins from the date of order.
4. When a refund request is approved the goods must be despatched to Mat Shop within 5 days of the request being granted.
5. The goods must not have been used and must be returned in the original packaging, with all accessories and in re-saleable condition.
6. Customers are required to return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost or Mat Shop Pty Ltd can provide a pick up of the goods with our prefered carriers at the customer’s expense. If the item was sold with Free Shipping, only the freight back to Mat Shop Pty Ltd will be charged.
7. After receipt and inspection of the return, Mat Shop Pty Ltd will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Mat Shop Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
8. Please choose carefully when ordering custom made items. As these items are customised to your specifications, they are not able to be resold and will not be able to be refunded.
Safe & Secure Online Shopping
At Mat Shop we guarantee that every transaction will be 100% safe and secure. We use Symantec SSL encryption protocol to secure all your transactions and details to protect our customers against unauthorised access.