Product #: 000121142Made from hard wearing heat set twisted polypropylene which gives a luxurious plush feel, these extra large Egyptian rugs are an ideal complement for many atmospheres. The mats are finished with bound edges to give them an elegant finish and prevent fraying.
Thickness . Shipping Estimate Ships within 24 hours.
- Cleaning Instruction
The New Island series rugs are designed to trap debris to ensure the surface always looks it’s best, this means regular dirt extraction from the core of the pole is essential to prolong the life of your new floor covering. Below is a guide which outlines the most suitable way to maintain the New Island series. Vacuuming Vacuuming is the basic and primary step for caring for your rug. Rugs are exposed to endless mistreatment, such as treading feet, dirt, dust, oil and spills of all sorts. Vacuuming regularly can prevent soil build up. Vacuums with good suction are recommended to lift surface dirt. Besides removing surface dirt, it’s necessary to agitate the pile to loosen the dirt which may have seeped into the core. New Island series rugs require a vacuum with a beater or brush bar to lift the residue imbedded in the rug. While vacuuming remember, to never allow the soil storage bag to become too full or dirt may escape the vacuum. Cleaning Although vacuuming removes a lot of soil, oily substances deposited on the rug also pose a problem. If left to pile up, these oils cause matting due to the pile sticking together. Gradually the rug starts to form ridges and the colours dim. If not removed when first noticed, it becomes hard to clean. It is, thus, advised to clean your rug when dullness first starts to appear. We recommend a clean cloth with warm water and a mild detergent suitable for carpet use. DO NOT RUB as fuzziness may result. Removing Stains The New Island series have been treated resist stains, this treatment delays the stain setting in and gives you a chance to react. The key is to treat the stain or spill quickly before it is absorbed by the rug and dries. Below we have outlined a guide to common stains Basic cleaning steps for typical everyday stains 1. Scoop up as much of the spill as possible 2. Absorb as much of the liquid that is left with a clean dry cloth/paper towel by blotting 3. Apply warm water to the stain then blot again If the stain remains visible, mix warm water with a mild non-bleach detergent. Using a clean cloth apply some of the mixture to the stain and let it soak for 5 minutes. 4. Rinse the stain with warm water and blot it well to extract the residue. Repeat until there is no detergent on the rug. When satisfied and the rug is completely dry, vacuum the area. Specific Stains As different stains require different cleaning treatments, it is important to identify the source and nature of the stain.
- Delivery & Returns
Free, Express Delivery to your door for a limited time
Fast Delivery times
We offer a Same Day Turnaround on stock items (excluding custom made mats). This means that if the order is placed before 1.30pm the order will be despatched the same day!
Mat Shop delivers to all physical locations across Australia, due to the size and bulkiness of the items that we ship we are unable to deliver to your Post Office box.
Below is a list of locations throughout the country and the estimated transit times:
Victorian Metro Areas 1 business day
New South Wales Metro Areas 1 business day
Queensland Metro Areas 1 business day
Australia’s Capitol Territory 1 business day
South Australia Metro up to 2 business days
Tasmania up to 8 business days
Western Australia Metro up to 5 business days
Northern Territory up to 7 business days
Victorian Regional up to 2 business days
New South Wales Regional up to 3 business days
South Queensland Regional up to 3 business days
North Queensland Regional up to 6 business days
Western Australia Regional up to 10 business days
For your peace of mind, we offer a 365 Money Back Guarantee on purchases of stocked mats
1. Please contact the Mat Shop returns team by email [email protected] within 365 Days from the date of reciept. To make it as easy as possible for you please follow the directions of our returns staff and complete the relevent documentation to get the process underway and a refund is issued in the quickest possible time.
2. The customer is required to pay any freight charges incurred in the transaction.
3. The 365 Day period begins from the date of order.
4. When a refund request is approved the goods must be despatched to Mat Shop within 5 days of the request being granted.
5. The goods must not have been used and must be returned in the original packaging, with all accessories and in re-saleable condition.
6. Customers are required to return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost or Mat Shop Pty Ltd can provide a pick up of the goods with our prefered carriers at the customer’s expense. If the item was sold with Free Shipping, only the freight back to Mat Shop Pty Ltd will be charged.
7. After receipt and inspection of the return, Mat Shop Pty Ltd will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Mat Shop Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
8. Please choose carefully when ordering custom made items. As these items are customised to your specifications, they are not able to be resold and will not be able to be refunded.
Safe & Secure Online Shopping
At Mat Shop we guarantee that every transaction will be 100% safe and secure. We use Symantec SSL encryption protocol to secure all your transactions and details to protect our customers against unauthorised access.