Product #: 17400065
Made in USA and made from ultra-thick PVC this mat is suitable to use on carpet with underlay up to 30mm total thickness. On all sides of the mat are edges which are slightly bevelled which make entry on and off the mat easy and also prevents people from tripping on the mat. The mat is held securely in place with a number of small grippers on the underside. These hold the mat into position and prevent the mat from moving as you move around.
Made from pure extruded PVC which does not have additives like budget mats do, this makes the mat safe to use in confined space and does not have a strong odour like the cheaper imitations. Because the mat is made from Pure PVC means that the mat has a very clear finish to allow your floor coverings to show through.
Note:The flexible PVC is designed to prevent cracking and can cause indents from chair castors in the mat which will dissapate after use and are normal especially in hot weather.
This mat can be cleaned by using a cloth dampened with water, full instructions can be viewed in the cleaning instructions tab.
Like all of the Mat Shop Chair Mats, these are delivered flat ready for immediate use.
The Underlay that we refer to is a foam layed under domestic carpet to give it a nice soft feel. When carpet has underlay it gives an extra layer of softness and when you sit on your chair on top of a chairmat there is more chance for the chair mat to crack as the wheels depress into the soft surface, hence the chairmat needs to be thicker to prevent the cracking.
If you are using this mat in your home, you will most certainly have underlay under your carpet and require the thicker mat which is designed for Carpet and underlay.
You can also check the depth of your carpet and underlay using the instructions from our video - https://www.matshop.com.au/how-to-choose-the-correct-chair-mat
If you carpet and underlay is >12mm you require the Heavy Duty Chairmat for carpet with underlay
Usage Carpet With Underlay, Under Chairs on Carpet Floors Thickness 8.4mm
- Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery To Your Door calculated at checkout
Fast Delivery times
We offer a Same Day Turnaround on stock items (excluding custom made mats). This means that if the order is placed before 1.30pm the order will be despatched the same day!
Mat Shop delivers to all physical locations across Australia, due to the size and bulkiness of the items that we ship we are unable to deliver to your Post Office box.
Below is a list of locations throughout the country and the estimated transit times:
Victorian Metro Areas 1 business day
New South Wales Metro Areas 1 business day
Queensland Metro Areas 1 business day
Australia’s Capitol Territory 1 business day
South Australia Metro up to 2 business days
Tasmania up to 8 business days
Western Australia Metro up to 5 business days
Northern Territory up to 7 business days
Victorian Regional up to 2 business days
New South Wales Regional up to 3 business days
South Queensland Regional up to 3 business days
North Queensland Regional up to 6 business days
Western Australia Regional up to 10 business days
For your peace of mind, we offer a 365 Money Back Guarantee on purchases of stocked mats
1. Please contact the Mat Shop returns team by email [email protected] within 365 Days from the date of reciept. To make it as easy as possible for you please follow the directions of our returns staff and complete the relevent documentation to get the process underway and a refund is issued in the quickest possible time.
2. The customer is required to pay any freight charges incurred in the transaction.
3. The 365 Day period begins from the date of order.
4. When a refund request is approved the goods must be despatched to Mat Shop within 5 days of the request being granted.
5. The goods must not have been used and must be returned in the original packaging, with all accessories and in re-saleable condition.
6. Customers are required to return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost or Mat Shop Pty Ltd can provide a pick up of the goods with our prefered carriers at the customer’s expense. If the item was sold with Free Shipping, only the freight back to Mat Shop Pty Ltd will be charged.
7. After receipt and inspection of the return, Mat Shop Pty Ltd will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Mat Shop Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
8. Please choose carefully when ordering custom made items. As these items are customised to your specifications, they are not able to be resold and will not be able to be refunded.
12 year written warranty when used on carpet and underlay 30mm and under total depth.Full terms and conditions can be found on our warranty which is sent with the mat or can be emailed on request. For information on how to check your carpet view our video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT7ipT-5OsY
Safe & Secure Online Shopping
At Mat Shop we guarantee that every transaction will be 100% safe and secure. We use Symantec SSL encryption protocol to secure all your transactions and details to protect our customers against unauthorised access.