Product #: 789232003
The Heavy Duty Custom Size Chair Mat for medium pile carpets is a durable and long lasting chair mat designed for frequent usage. Like all the Heavy Duty range of chair mats from Matshop, these mats are covered by a 4 year warranty against cracking and premature wear. The leather grain surface pattern provides traction for the surface and an easy to roll surface. On the underside of these chair mats is a series of grippers that anchor the mat in place on carpet floors, these studs or grippers are spaced evenly over the mat to prevent movement as a rolling chair moves over or around on the mat.
Made from a clear pure PVC material that does not contain toxic additives this mat is safe to use in enclosed environments like work stations, home offices and other enclosed areas. Because of its transparency, the flooring below shows through the floor protection mat therefore not intruding on the beauty of your workspace.
It is very easy to maintain the Heavy Duty Office chair mats, build-up of dust can be easily swept clean or vacuumed off the mat and a regular mop is recommended with warm water only. For full instructions please refer to the cleaning instructions tab.
Like the entire range of Heavy Duty Chair Mats these are suitable for use in demanding and heavy applications, they are covered by a 4 year warranty
Usage Beverage Dispensary areas, Carpet & Underlay 7 - 12mm thick, Hallways Shipping Estimate Ships within 5 working days
- Delivery & Returns
Free, Express Delivery to your door for a limited time
Fast Delivery times
We offer a Same Day Turnaround on stock items (excluding custom made mats). This means that if the order is placed before 1.30pm the order will be despatched the same day!
Mat Shop delivers to all physical locations across Australia, due to the size and bulkiness of the items that we ship we are unable to deliver to your Post Office box.
Below is a list of locations throughout the country and the estimated transit times:
Victorian Metro Areas 1 business day
New South Wales Metro Areas 1 business day
Queensland Metro Areas 1 business day
Australia’s Capitol Territory 1 business day
South Australia Metro up to 2 business days
Tasmania up to 8 business days
Western Australia Metro up to 5 business days
Northern Territory up to 7 business days
Victorian Regional up to 2 business days
New South Wales Regional up to 3 business days
South Queensland Regional up to 3 business days
North Queensland Regional up to 6 business days
Western Australia Regional up to 10 business days
For your peace of mind, we offer a 365 Money Back Guarantee on purchases of stocked mats
1. Please contact the Mat Shop returns team by email [email protected] within 365 Days from the date of reciept. To make it as easy as possible for you please follow the directions of our returns staff and complete the relevent documentation to get the process underway and a refund is issued in the quickest possible time.
2. The customer is required to pay any freight charges incurred in the transaction.
3. The 365 Day period begins from the date of order.
4. When a refund request is approved the goods must be despatched to Mat Shop within 5 days of the request being granted.
5. The goods must not have been used and must be returned in the original packaging, with all accessories and in re-saleable condition.
6. Customers are required to return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost or Mat Shop Pty Ltd can provide a pick up of the goods with our prefered carriers at the customer’s expense. If the item was sold with Free Shipping, only the freight back to Mat Shop Pty Ltd will be charged.
7. After receipt and inspection of the return, Mat Shop Pty Ltd will issue a refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Mat Shop Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
8. Please choose carefully when ordering custom made items. As these items are customised to your specifications, they are not able to be resold and will not be able to be refunded.
4 year written warranty when used on carpet and underlay 12mm and under total depth. For information on how to check your carpet view our video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT7ipT-5OsY
Safe & Secure Online Shopping
At Matshop we guarantee that every transaction will be 100% safe and secure. We use Symantec SSL encryption protocol to secure all your transactions and details to protect our customers against unauthorised access.